Recently I tested my new favourite top. I always wear this kind of tops as they are not fitted at the waist area but still gives you a very femenine silouette. So, let’s welcome my new favourite top Kauai Top by Itch to Stitch.
It has two versions:
- View A is sleeveless finished with bias binding
- View B is sleeveless with ruffles finished with bias binding.
I sewed two versions, one with 100% cottons fabric and the other one with cotton blend. The first one with the flowered fabric is cotton amb the bib is made of a very thin batiste. It doesn’t show anything because the bib has double layer.
The second one is a geometrical cotton blend which, in my case, didn’t work as well as the first one, but still love it. For the contrasting bib front I used a chambray fabric.
Some of the Kauai Top Features:
- Options for A, B, C, D and DD cups
- Button-down front bib with button loops
- Center front pleat
- Round neckline finished with bias binding
I hope you like my tops! I absolutely recommend this top and now, for one week, the Kauai Top sewing pattern is 20% off. So go for it!